vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Eggs?

I'm so done with people betraying my trust over and over again. To me it was a harmless friendship, which I thought was going in a positive direction, but I'm always the one getting disappointed big time in the end. When harmless friendship was used to feed another's fantasy, it becames negative in every way. Not that it mattered much to me where all these are heading, but I just hate it when people start to take my efforts for granted.

I guess that I've come a long way to get the where I am today. I'm just like everyone else, learning from each day and turn them into valuable experience that I might need in the later days.

I was left speechless. Not angry, but disappointed of how I was manipulated in a way that I never imagined. All those things that seemed harmless to me now makes sense to me, that I've finally see the whole picture of how things are, from another perspective. Devastated.

With this encounter, I guessed that I've learned enough to keep myself more private. It's just disappointing to see my sincerity flushed down the drain just like that. In fact I was a private person all along, but I learned to open up to people to gain their trust, by going all out.

I just one innocent person trying to make a living. Leave me alone. =P

Sheesh. Did I manage to make anyone shed a tear or two? Chill. Just one of the bad eggs in the basket.

When I got home yesterday, I saw a HUGE lizard on the wall. *gasps* First lizard encounter. *grins* That "whiteguy" must have loads to savour in that cosy place of ours. Watch out. Serving Sticky Meeky thingy soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apa dah jadi? guess i didn't REALLY catch up with you lately.. sorry, taib... anyway, u must be snoring like a pig adi. tell me soon, alrite? promise, i'll listen =)