vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

When Dogs Howl...

It was past midnight and I was still wide awake. I was way past my usual bedtime. My room was dark, it was cold and the only sound reverberating around the 4 walls of my bedroom was the sound of the fan blades spinning rapidly.

Hooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwl...
(Followed by barkings of probably a pack of dogs..)
Howls & barks, howls and barks.
It went on for half and hour or so.

I lie on my bed and listen to them howl. I was expecting a dogfight to ensue, but it don't seem to happen. More howls and barks. Howling..could only mean one thing. According to people, dogs howl when they see things. I can feel the hair at the back of my neck standing..

I dozed off soon after.

This morning, I was listening to the radio as I drove to work. JJ and Rudy taking the airwaves as usual. When they mentioned about what a special day it is today, the first 666 of the century, the howlings suddenly made sense to me now.... Barks and Howls. =$

No comments: