vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, June 16, 2006

The World Needs a Change. Big Change

Everybody whines and complains about the everyday jam they have to go through, in the mornings and in evenings.

I was thinking that why not some genius come up with a more brilliant plan to fully utilize the 24 hours given to us? Certain sectors taking the daylight, while others work by night. Perhaps with that we'll manage to balance out the volume of traffic, ie spreading the load across 2 "sessions"?

Alright, that's never gonna happen. But at least let me think that I'm a smartie pants. Make my day.

If you wake up one morning, to find the streets completely deserted, it'll make you wonder if the the aliens invaded earth and kidnapped the rest of the people while you're deep in REM.
Anyway, it's something next to IMpossible.

On another note...

We don't realise the little annoying habits we have, until we discover it one day. Have you ever forgotten to wear your watch one day, and spend the rest of the day constantly looking at your wrist, only to be reminded that you forgot to wear it today? In my case, the ring on my forefinger, which I'll play with it most of the time, move it around the finger, using my middle finger and thumb. Time crawled yesterday. I blame my ring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you don't get to cross paths with em... but there are THOUSANDS who work... in a totally opposite working hours of yours , factory workers. Factories usually have two shifts, day & night.

and errmm.. thou they work from night till morning... they are unlikely to use e road to e extend of hectic jams... and dats just one example of careers u can opt for if u wanna do odd hours job :-)

Anonymous said...

"If you wake up one morning, to find the streets completely deserted....." << KL streets during CNY.

iamjamiesher said...

rat,
Myth1: Only factory workers do shift work.

Truth1: Got to know someone who's a broadcast engineer (officially =P)...

Myth2: Shift workers do not contribute to the massive jam

Truth2: I wonder what route they take when they finish their shift work? The same ones we take?

Anonymous said...

they dun hog one car per person like we do.

oh.. by the way... I've shifted my blog.. or still trying to~~~ hahahahah