vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, July 14, 2006

Elevator, a Major Health Hazard


Just like any other elevator systems in tall buildings, the ones in M Tower is no different. There are different sets of elevators; serving the lower levels and the upper levels.

They are numbered :
1-12
14-24
25-34
35-44

I used to be on the 25th. So each time I get into the elavator, it'll always reach the 25th first, therefore I'm the first to get out. Likewise when I'm going down to the lobby, you can almost think of it like it's just one floor down, cos it goes all the way without stopping. Pleasant ride each day...

Until I moved to the 12th. the 12TH!!!...
Look at the numbers again. It's the last floor of the Lower Level!!!

Last time, a typical ride on the elevator would be like this:
From Level 1, going up.. *zaaaappppp* *Beep* Tingkat 25.. *Smiles happily and steps out..

NOW...
From Level 1, going up (I've never been on an empty elevator car, yet~)
*Fingers punching buttons on the elevator wall *punch*punch*
Buttons light up as they were punched (and it lights up the fire in me too..)
The More buttons that light up, the more I'm burning..
Stops at 3, 5 and 6. Should go all the way up.
Manage to grin a little.

However, it was shortlived.

Ground to a stop, picks up Passangers from 7th. He punched button number 8.
*great.. smacks head
Passenger from 7th got off at 8th, Passenger from 8th hopped on, punched button number 10.
*I'm burning already. 2nd degree.
Passenger from 8th dropped off at 10th, Passenger from 10th got in! Punches button number 11!!!!
I was fuming. Seriously. Third degree burns.
After Passenger from 10th got off, I finally make it to the 12th. Ugh. Can you see how easily a good morning is spoilt? Haha. Damn it.
And oh, the Same case applies for the way down from 12th floor. Literally makes a stop at every other floor, I wanna cough blood and die in there.

I finally understood why people from the upper floors always pull a long sour face and sigh non stop. Because they have to stop at ALMOST every floor all the way down!!!

I finally understood...

8 comments:

Purple Rose said...

beh tong, beh tong.. i really have to comment on this. same case while i was back in KGC. dat bloody co on 13th floor! goddamnit! ask az. mwuahahah... pek chek gila when it opens every floor. ting, ting, ting~ ting my arse nehhh!

Az said...

Not a good place when you got a huge urge to go to the toilet .. :P takes a lot of mental strength to tahan on that lift til you reach your floor !

this is based on experience :P

iamjamiesher said...

HAHAHAH!
I couldn't agree more!!
theng,
13th is so...
I'm superstitious...hehehe

Az,
Nice to see you here. Haha. and I totally agree that its Mentally Draining to do that! Haha!

Anonymous said...

thx god i'm not workin with "LIF" In my office, cox every morning am LATE enuff to waste tyme at tat !

goddluck neptune *grins*

iamjamiesher said...

venus,
shud lup..
hahah. You're just plain lucky to escape the torturing lift up to the 12th every day. Count your blessings and count yourself lucky!!

*takes u less than the time i spend to *get out and slack* too. =P

Anonymous said...

Is this another one of those reasons why people around me says "Go play first for a few monthes first, before you work"?

iamjamiesher said...

dear skunky sista,
Thats the advise you'd get from me too!!! But i guess you're having a good time travelling up and down the north south highway! ENJOY!!!

Anonymous said...

as a matter of fact, i do. Travelling... only people as free as I am can do... *laughs evily*