vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Planetary Talk

Last week....

I was introduced to someone who called himself "god". The moment you hear "god" it makes you think which shameless moron dared to liken himself to God. Shameless. I L.O.A.T.H.E him before he even speaks. Too much ego too much pride. And I didn't talk to him, thats a choice I have. The worst thing is that he confirms the fact that he falls under THAT category, which I don't even want to start discussing here. And that people who fall under that category behaves just the same. I Loathe.

Most of us understand that computers at the workplace are meant to be shared. But shared as in doing your things on the same computer, not snooping around and checking out what you peers had done at work. That's what makes him the nameless shameless. So damn kiasu. I'm just so pissed I decided not to talk to him again. Moronic.

On another note..

I get the thrill of speaking in military walkie talkie style.
Do you read me, over?
Roger that.
(Thamby and Venus =P)

Note:
Venus and Neptune are not friends. They are violent planets that destroys other planetary objects that came in their way. Including each other's ways. Thamby and Nept stays in KobengLand.


It never fail to amuse me in so many ways. Makes me smile to myself while sitting in front of the computer, and look silly. I'm glad.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn you Nep!!
You're done crashed!!
stop crapping!

Roger that ??
*beeeep*

iamjamiesher said...

-_-||| since when I was crushed to pieces? *slams table*
NO I DON't COPY THAT!
*grabs by face and slap slap slap!*
NI you mei you jiang?!!!

Anonymous said...

wat da ........
muahahaha told ya ur han yi pin yin sucks!! what do u mean by
"NI you mei you jiang?!!" ??
ohhhh i got it... muaha kns ur pinyin!!

*turn table*
Yesh ure done CRUSHED ever since uve moved down to 12th hell!
*SMACK mad*
COPY THAT NOW ??

*grins....* geezuz, when is this gona stop.... lolx

iamjamiesher said...

literally, it sounds like it! so whats wrong with it?!!! as long as i can spell those words out, its FINE@@ %^$%^%&%^& *smacks head*

i told you i SHIFTED. why would i wanna go crash myself?!

Kiddo. =P

Anonymous said...

shud lap!!

btw wat's with da
"PILE(S) OF LOVE" ??
who want to pile their lophe for u?? hek...

puik!! puik!!

iamjamiesher said...

whats with the pile(s) of love?
I wonder who is kind enough to Dump love at my site eh? I must be lucky!

on the other hand.... i think you dump no small amount of love here. came in heaps. sheesh. i feel Lophed! thanks to you!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha
dat's my fwen's copyrite aokae!
*turn table*
NO YOU DON FEEL LOPHE!

it's actually...
"PILE(S) OF SHIT"
n a i v e ....