vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Privacy? I beg your Pardon?!!

M Tower. 12th floor.
The place where everyone else can use everybody elses' computer.
I was "Online" but not literally. Cos someone else is using mine.

Cant use pc based msn, had to use webbased version.
No Thamby, cant use Meebo, M blocked 'em all!
ILoveIM is what I'm using, something next to Lousy.
At least it allows you to show ya pictures,
and shows that you're connected.
But I wonder why messages are often Lost In Transit,
they never reach me.

*hey!! it rhymes!!!

Dear Venus,
"I am not am jus tryin to tell everyone dat we r livin in reality instead of FANTASY ! "
So we thought we're just one of the planatery objects.
we can flyyy...
Play with bomb dust n you play with shit dust.."

*We make reality a little animated, cos reality's ugly..
plus, I did enjoy the bombing, cos you cant do that in real life~*


I'm a dreamer, so sue me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn u...
think you got it wrong!
I played with bomb dust,
you're da one who played with shit dust.. tsk tsk tsk

Am alil bored with bombing d, gonna try sumore more violent!
ya jus wait !!!

told ya to pay me to sue u
*smack mad*

p/s: btw i dropped lotsa comment on ur blog, pls pay me for dat ok! I'll send u da bill end of tis month.. thx for the service!! haha

iamjamiesher said...

Dear the star far far away,
You must be dreaming thinking of people would pay you for dropping comments eh? keke.. *shakes violently* WAKE UP~

Bored with bombing rite? I'm no longer around, so you can forget about the whole crashing thing. Forget it already!!

I pity your days. Better spend your days slacking around, I bet your director would be happy to see you coming back the next day with new accessories (without fresh new ideas...)

-____-||| lame excuses each time.. *salutes*

Anonymous said...

told ya my art director asked me to go out n do survey, it was actually an excuse for him to set me free too... how pathetic, i was so bored in the office dat even he cant take it but to set me free...

who said ure no longer around ? uve jus got ur 25th access to 12th, welcome back to da planet *grins*

am still gona send da bill anyway!!
*smack*

iamjamiesher said...

*HAHA*
smartie dinky, be prepared for a crashing good time!

Anonymous said...

=__=||||
no fun! u went off suddenly all the tyme!

puit!!

Anonymous said...

check out www.koolim.com