vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Rang a Bell


Trust?
It's that special feeling that you had when you interact with someone, be it an old friend or strangers. Being comfortable and less threatened by the other party, and felt that you could open yourself to them.

There are times when you simply could not bring yourself to talk about certain things.

People judge people based on their own reasons and observations. There are alot of things that people could see from the appearance, but what's inside, they could only guess. Unless they hear it from that person, personally.

There are people who thinks they are some smart ass Morons who could read other people like a book. And even declare himself/herself as a Highly experienced person. No doubt that through experience we get all the help we need to wisen up and be a stronger person. But claming of being the "know-it-all" is just ridiculous, and you're making a fool out of yourself. Nobody can read another person like a book. Your mind simply came up with a "guideline" where you classify/categorized/group people under a certain label according to what your eyes fed your brain with. You're just plain guessing, and you got lucky. One time, two times, three times, four? Lucky.

When you still havent hear from the person yourself, you're still Guessing. So, stop acting smart.

We cannot always assume people know things without us telling. It's just doesn't work that way.
Assumptions can make a big mess out of a small thing.
The Truth might hurt but most people will be glad to hear it from you.

There's two sides in every story.
We'll never know who might sink a sharpened knife in your back. Perhaps we should becareful of the amount of trust we offer? People often take those (with good qualities to offer) for granted. ALWAYS listen to both sides (whenever you can, if you can't, Dig deeper) =P Trust your gut feelings. (But that doesnt work on a person who based their judgement on logical and practical thinking, Damn~ )

Its 1236am right now, and I'm typing away in the dark, listening to my favourite songs on my playlist. Surprisingly I found peace.

Had been making fun of the line "Ni you mei you Jiang". I find it hilarious. At the same time I am disgusted at the kind of teenagers the schools are producing in our country. Smart ones are getting smarter (academically) while others simply linger around the average line, bopping up and down or sink to the very bottom. Bullies in school had been there all these while, just that this time around, HighTech Malaysians are able to capture the ugly scenes and post it on the Internet for the world to see. Eye opening I would say? Agree? By the way, installing CCTV in schools is the most outrageous solution I've ever heard to curb bullies. Upbringing of a child plays a major role in shaping the kind of person they grow up into. Parents are the first to be blamed. Educate the parents perhaps? Maybe PM Bad-awi have something to say about this?

I'm still a big fan of Toon Dr. M.

*shall not discuss further.

Ni you mei you jiang?! Ni you mei you jiang?!
Mei you jiang ni jiu huan shou!

Gosh. I should really shut my big mouth, NOW. I don't want to put myself into that tough situation. Such chicken. Sue me.

smack me smack me smack me harD! =P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

siapa pijak ya tail?!
whose this know-it-all guy?
wanna me torture him?

Anonymous said...

Muahaha stop it with the
"ni you mei you jiang!!?"
thingy ok?? I regretted to forward u that video,
now you're like one of 'em!
=__=|||

*smack hard*

Anonymous said...

Geez, let it go...
forget about this bloody "God"
who-knws-it-all,
bet u got something else much more important to do/PEEP rite at that 12th floor hell... *wink*

*grins..*

iamjamiesher said...

venus,
God left and will never come back. Haha. I totally forgot about him until u mention it here again! =P I dont give a damn. hahahaha..

hey you, shud lup. I don do other things than work, at office. shud lup. I crash no planets no more.

Anonymous said...

hek... will see!!!!