vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Awkwardly Natural

It's funny how we tend to do things awkwardly when we were told to do so by someone else. Sounds familiar? Or you don't get the idea? Ok. Here's the thing. Let's say, I told you that you're not funny. So you were taken aback by that wild remark that came from nowhere, and all of a sudden, you let that petty remark consume you wholly. There and then, you tried to be funny. You dig deep into your reserves for the funniest jokes (by your own term..) you can ever manage to recall. Blah.. It came out as cold as a chunk of turkey in the freezer.

My point is..

You can't do something naturally when you were asked to/because someone said so.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I think I've observed enough to prove to myself that this theory works. When you find yourself hurling remarks like that to people close to you, perhaps that was because you're unhappy with how the other behaved, or portray themselves as. You start to point out the weaknesses and everything they do is distasteful to you. You can smell the end is looming. It's hard to see anything good when you're already blinded with so much negativity. The chances you get to redeem yourself will never seem to be enough. Not enough to erase all those negativity. I guess it's only human that negativity reigns over positivity. Ah.. I'm not gonna blame the media again for this, but I would say that we're hardcoded to behave that way.

Invitations only invite Farewells.

1 comment:

Purple Rose said...

mwuahahaha.... stop me from laughing pls ;p so true yet some ppl can't seem to understand? when can we bitch again in an IT-ed way? ;p