vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

When Hallucinations Crosses the Border..

"I'm hallucinating!! Lets go grab something! I crave Lok Lok! I crave Starbucks GreenTea Frap!! I want wantan mee, but only the best!" My mind can think of nothing but food! I can't sit still, I've been sitting there for two freaking long days and I have more to come! I crave ikan Bakar kat belakang tuuuu.. Dumpling soup?! Is it good is it good?! "

"We go for a quick grab. I mean QUICK. Ikan bakar. Rojak. Eggtarts. Lohbak."

"If my stomach is not filled, I cannot do my work. BYE. Quick dash! You wanna follow?"

I'm IN. Lets ciao. Over and OUT.

Off we went. That was a pretty quick dash down to KL and back. Grabbed two Greentea frap, one with cream and one without. I've been a Starbucks lover even though I quit coffee ages ago. Never tried GreenTea frap until just now. Whoosh. Was a blast. For my throat, tummy and brain. Froze in no time. kekkeke.

I was already freezing the first few gulps. (and I was thinking that its normal to freeze after taking in the freshly blended fraps..Never experience anything like that with coffee..) Hands and legs were shivering. The funny thing was, we both only came to realise that we're shivering only when we were about to reach home! -.- We're such ... cows. -.-''

Love the spontaneity. =P *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gagaggaa... i wasn't hungry but dunno why i needed something at that moment. Anyway, frap brought me back before i was being sucked into the black hole! muahahah!!

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=cuteftp 8.2.0 build 04.06.2008.1 pro ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg