vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Catch 'Em Catch 'Em Red Handed!

It's rude to cut queues.
You're late doesn't mean you are entitled to do so.
But hey, that's what Malaysians do. That's what makes us Malaysians! YeeHaa!

The best part was that, you can now report those who cut queues. Snap pictures of them, in action!! I read it from the Sun, I'll get the details on where I can send those pictures to tomorrow. Ter-lupa.

Updates: You can send those pictures to www.panducermat.org.my. From 2nd July til 24th August. Haha. Enjoy, people.

Note: Hey, don't crash into someone's behind while you're trying to get the best shot of them cutting queue aite? Ugly sounds of metal crashing. Tak sedap dengar, believe me.

2 comments:

Coldplay-ing said...

I hate those rude people who cut queue on the road! Grrrr.... *Is it considered as breaking the rules if we take pic from our car using d.c. ?* LOL

iamjamiesher said...

shane,
catch them in action, of course you'll need your camera to do that! but make sure its not you who do both the driving and the photo shoooting, who knows you might end up nosediving into the drain.haha. Good luck!

Jam