vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Monday, August 21, 2006

F.A.T

You wake up in the morning, get a cold shower to give you that Ummmmph, to get you up and moving.

And of course, have breakfast. Never skip breakfast, unless its Sundays where waking up late is just so well deserved. But wait.. Sunday is 1,2,3,4,5,6 days away. Damn. Nevermind.

And when I was about to clean up and leave for work, I got a scare. Cos.. all my life, I've never seen something like this in a sink..



Black round eyes looking up at me. Guess it was unable to move or anything. And its F.A.T.
with Big round eyes. -.-

Got no time to do anything to it. Running late. So.. Eww, thamby! it stayed there the rest of the day!!!

When I got home later that evening, done with dinner and I wanna wash up.
When I looked down, Whoosh! The monster is still there!!
It was in the sinkhole that leads to the drainpipe.
Perhaps thats not a good place to cool yourself off, little lizzy. A Swimming pool? Didn't know lizards can swim, in a drained pool. Haha. I got a shock anyway, cos its late evening and its dark at that corner, and when you suddenly realise there's a pair of big round eyes staring blankly at you, you'd freak. Haha.

Anyway, Thamby, I thought you'd like to see this, so I got it on video. On what I did to it. Pretty smart lizard who never let go of any chances of surviving. *grins* But silly enough to get itself end up there in the first place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE LIZARD!!!!!
that wud be da MOST uglyest creature on earth!

puittttttttt!!

Anonymous said...

Heyyy... i got THAT twice. Idiot lizard stuck in the sink. Have to 'rescue' him, because somehow it doesn't know how to get out.
Eeeeewwww...

iamjamiesher said...

Venus,
it looks elastic. Kinda cute. HAHA! "most elastic" kekeke

Skunky,
rescue? gee. I bet that it didnt come to their senses that the way out is to crawl over the top. haha.

Anonymous said...

Lol sis!!!