vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Away

KL is such a depressing place to be in, when every other day, there'll be road closures, roadblocks, and manyak tiup tiup; it created such a tense environment to live in. I jumped at the chance to escape that for one day.

I am now 2 hours away from KL, up north.

Putting myself in some place where no one knows me, and neither do I the rest felt oddly serene. Even embarrassing things you do doesn't feel that bad when you don't know anyone here. I get 2 hours to spend on my own.

Things like walking up to the escalator, only to realize before you put your foot forth that you were heading in the wrong direction, I just laughed it off. People behind me were smiling at my silliness, and I found it funny too. The escalators here operates in a different direction. I got so used to life in KL and the arrangements there, and that little incident kicked some sense into me that life does not always follow well laid plans. Even the best plans have flaws.

I'm going for some red wine with the rest. Til then, adios.

No comments: