vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Boss, is this a Joke?

Work takes a huge chunk of my time, daily. Things get interesting when I get to work on problems and solve them. You just spent hours and hours and hours, pouring over search results and typing away on your keyboard to make things work the way you want.

Concentrating for hours on a go does at time leaves me with double visions. It's like you were so focused on one thing, and when you suddenly look up, everything is a blur, and I see worms in my eyes. Mata rosak lar tu.

Since I work on my own, I keep (the Boss) informed through email. Likewise him. (duH!)
But sometimes,

I needed to do a double take. I thought my blurring eye sight is brought to a whole new level. I start seeing obscene stuff? Turns out...
Boss, take a break.

No comments: