vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, November 30, 2007

Random Rants

I like the evening wind these days. I'm here in KL, physically, but that kind of wind reminds me how it feels like back home. Felt like Chinese New Year, but its months to come.

Reading the daily news only pisses me off more, all those fantastic things our ministers have to say.

"Liar Liar! Pants on fire!"

This morning, I was asked if I ever heard about the Elephant Sanctuary.

Me: (!!@#$%#$% WTF was that?) Never heard of that. Where's that?

Coll: "Well, elephants, a sanctuary for them in Temerloh, Pahang."
"We should be really ashamed of ourselves, I actually heard this from an Australian friend who works as a tour guide, bringing people from Australia on tours and that Elephant Sanctuary was one of the places he brought them to. So katak di bawah tempurung!"

Me: That's his job. Locals don't visit tourist traps. I'm not very much an elephant person, so it didn't matter. We did not even hear nor read about it because the media are busy cooking up lies. *Sigh*

Coll: -.-"

I've been wondering what flamed my anger for whatever is going on around this country had gone from bad to worse. It's beyond help. Vacate your post, you bloody hypocritical leech.

This is a personal blog which gets no more than 5 hits per day. Readers of my blog are people that I know personally. Chances are little that this blog is ever going to be discovered by other readers, by word of mouth or stumbled upon by chance.

This post is so disorganized. No particular topic. Random thoughts.

I did a 100/100 for my appraisal. Shall wait and see what Boss have to say. Looking forward to talk to him soon.

No comments: