vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Reverse, you Idiot

Reverse engineering, in non-technical terms, is where you take an end result, then track back the things you have done and what happened in order to get to that stage. Learn-from-your-experience kind of thing. You get my drift.

Round in circles

Likewise mistakes that we make. It's useless to regret and think that you could have done better. Regretting a past incident wouldn't help much, dwelling in it won't help either, but it gives you a learning opportunity. *Sticks mental note* - "Just don't repeat the same mistake twice."

Someone said, "Hey, look at my blue tie!"
I'd say, "Hey, check out my blue hair!!"

-_________-"

Reverse engineering is common, idiot engineering is relatively new, to me.

Confused
Yes. Blue. In this case, reversal of action is not an option. There wasn't any option.
And yes, I've been carrying quite a number of disastrous crazy highlights, and it's still happening. Curiosity killed the cat, but hey, I've got nine lives! Curiosity nailed me this time!

There's this new hair colouring product that came in a tube. Something that resembles uhu glue in a stick. Initially I declined, worrying that I can't get the colour off, but I was told it is temporary - that was the reason I try putting on some crazy colour (but I wasn't told how long was "temporary" gonna be). I was offered to try it, and so I did.

People need not comment or say anything about it. The look on their faces did enough damage. Haha. And I've repeated like a million times why I did it. Curiosity.
I have came to terms with my new colour. Expect it to be there until the next haircut.

Wonder what mum would think about this? *ponders* idiot engineering full fledge

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you gila babi... BULU ker?! ey, seriously blue ker?

Anonymous said...

you gila babi... BULU ker?! ey, seriously blue ker?

Anonymous said...

you gila babi... BULU ker?! ey, seriously blue ker?

Anonymous said...

eeek! i DID NOT post three times on purpose!

iamjamiesher said...

woi. why so many times? =P
its blue. and its gonna get cut off later. hahaha