vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Virtual Help

What I like about Facebook:
1) You get to see pictures of people you know (and don't know)
2) You get to be in touch with people, by just looking through their pictures and descriptions.
3) It lessens the effort needed to be effectionate (and also to do physical harm to other people)
4) I can smack your head as if I'm standing next to you.
5) I can buy you drinks (without paying), and you don't have to fall out of a club drunk.
6) It prepares you mentally for what you're about to see in real life.

As of today, Friendster did more help than Facebook. Facebook is 1Mx more complicated that Friendster is, but the fact that it takes time to get Facebook organized means Friendster is much more simple and needed less time to maintain.

Preparing you mentally to meet someone usually work fine. Until today. That "babak" is still playing in my mind like an endless loop. Help. So Friendster magic doesn't work all the time. When the Menyampahness melimpah limpah, it just does.

Can I throw a cow at you? *chuckles*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can buy you drinks (without paying) << cheapness...

and yes, you can throw a Lembu at ppl. And I think u DID ald...

iamjamiesher said...

cheapskate.
=P

I was thrown with something first, gota retaliate with the biggest ass they got HAHA

Anonymous said...

*zar dou*
u got me dere.
nothing to shoot bck.
dang~~

iamjamiesher said...

wait til they offer a whale. it'll be fun. kekekkeke

Anonymous said...

-.-