vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, November 24, 2007

What?

Sorry to hear that England didn't make it to Euro 2008. And I pity Mr McClaren. The whole world is giving him a hard time.

Australians are a bunch of happy people. Aye? Don't you agree? I ask them how they liked KL, the only thing they managed to point out was that it's always jammed everywhere they go and all the time. People here seemed to always be in Rush mode. And with the clogged streets, comes pollution.

Potholes. Landslides. Collapsed buildings. Angkasawan joke. Why don't you, Minister, try wearing your wig reverse? Maybe that will kick some sense into your bloody little brain.

Don't look at me as if I owe you 100 ban. I'm Cindy Crawford's alter ego. Even my trademark mole is on the other side. (I don't have 9 lives)

No comments: