vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Why Life is fair the way I see it?

Random. This picture has nothing to do with this post.

Ouch. I can feel my ribs, and it hurts. Definitely not badminton cos I'd been idle for 10 days.

I'm not really a chicken person, but I just had KFC X-Meal just now. The thought of it makes me want to throw up. Anyway, the Indian guy behind manning the counter was a patient and nice guy. The word Indian wasn't significant. Just being specific. I just saw how rude Malaysians could be. Where's your manners?

"Oh shoot, I forgot to put them on today."

It's a small outlet OK, and there aren't alot of places for people to move around in it. When I walked in, there was quite a long queue, 3-4 people ahead of me. Given only one man taking orders, it took a while before it's my turn. There was a lady standing at the side from where I queued up. She's got her food in one hand, while she kept checking on her watch, and fidget non-stop. How annoying. She finally lost her patience and barked at the Indian guy, "Where's my nuggets?!"

The guy just smiled at her, turned and got her her bloody nuggets, apologized for keeping her waiting and kept smiling. Bloody woman just snatched her nuggets and left. Drama. Ok, he's abit slow, but slow and steady. Calm.

There's this guy standing in front of me. He got his order, turned around and just ran into my shoulders, expecting me to SIAMMMMMMM and make way for him to pass. Wth! Not even an excuse me (or any version of that). He just bulldozed his way through. I so wanted to slap his bloody cap so he could see where he's going. Mo.

In the end of the day, I got my food, no one got hurt.

*

You will never understand the pain a person has been put through, unless you experience for yourself. Putting yourself in their shoes only gives you half the perspective, and you are in no position at all to advise but to just keep your thoughts to yourself and just be there for them.

People often suffer from other people's decisions. Hastily made decisions, doing things just for the sake of wanting to do it without thinking thoroughly and weighing the consequences of their actions, slap-dash attitude and selfishness. I am saddened that people around me has to suffer from the actions of these irresponsible people. Yeah right, they say Everything happens for a reason. But it's a choice whether they want to let that happen, they were privileged enough to have that say, and they abused it. When the time comes, they just move on, and left you cold.

Only through hardship can lessons be learned. Only by going through difficulties can you wise up. Only by putting yourself through pain can you learn to appreciate. So what did you lose from the bad experiences people out you through? Nothing. You gained. So much more.

Life is fair. That's what I learned.

1 comment:

Reli said...

Very nice,enjoyed reading that post:)