vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Bells Rings!

Uber-ugly, but that's not the point

I think there will be roadblocks set up on roads leading into the city again.

These mata-mata makes life difficult.

But I rarely see these mata-mata and also dewabersihanKL (DBKL) carry out their routine Jalan-Jalan Keluar Saman anymore. Why? No festivities coming around? Or have they just got their big fat bonuses that will last them until the new year comes? ...

"I'll be on annual leave from today till 26 Dec 07.
27 - 28 Dec 2007 ( on leave but working in the morning)"

He might as well not tell me that he's going to be on leave. On leave but working? -.-"

I am looking for new challenges in life. Thus ... hire me please.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Babbles: Facebook is getting more wackier. I just got Audited by Janice Ng. I found out where to get Brown Brothers for quite a reasonable price!

No comments: