vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tagged

1. A person is only as good as ... the things he/she does.

2. Friendship is always ... taken for granted.

3. To love is to ... willingly submit yourself to emotional torture. =P

4. Money makes ... an important accessory to support life.

5. I miss ... being a chronic shopper.

6. My way of saying I care is by ... listening to people.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by ... sharing alot of laughter. You can make people smile when you smile. =)

8. Pick the flowers when ... its for someone special.

9. To love someone is to ... allow someone into your private life and vice versa.

10. Beauty is ... very subjective.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was ... how dark and skinny I am!

12. When I was twenty one, I remember ... being closest to my family despite being away from them. And I still am! =)

13. I am most happy when ... Friday comes!

14. Nothing makes me happier than ... going to sleep at night knowing tomorrow's a holiday!

15. If I can change one thing, I will change ... what the gomen monkeys consider immoral.

16. If smiles were ... able to cure deadly diseases, I'd be happy to smile 24/7.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could ... eliminate the need to work and significance of making a living.

18. If you want to ... be fake (and undetected) ... then you have to ... make sure the rest of us are either blind or mute.

19. Money is not everything but ... it could do alot of help.

20. I smile when ... I hear from my family, when I listen to my favourite song, when other people happy, when I see my friends etc.

22. When I am happy, I ... can't stop grinning.

23. If only I don't have to ... work ... then ... I'll get to spend time travelling!

24. The best thing I did yesterday was ... being more tolerant on the road and give way!

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title ... "My Fantastic Piece of Life".

26. One thing I must do before I die is ... bungee jump off Auckland Bridge.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ... jetting off to New Zealand and leap off that bridge!

Tagged: PurpleRose, Az, Zulee, all readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"To love is to ... willingly submit yourself to emotional torture."

Ouch ouch ouch..
so true..
ouch ouch...
true true true...
O.U.C.H
well said...