vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Chasing One Tiny Ball is NOT Easy

I've been watching football recently, Interesting, but nothing beats Formula 1 and Tennis. I'm looking forward to next year's night race in Singapore the Kiasu Land. Maybe I should go for the Sepang race too, but I hadn't done that! Don't ask me why, but I haven't been really supportive of the local race, cos I loathe thinking about how corrupt this country is and its frustrating how things are handled here in our Bolehland. They offer lousy race packages, and mind you, its hot here in Malaysia. For now, sitting still for 2 hours in front of the TV will do, but if ever I get the chance to watch a race overseas, I'd be delighted!!


Anyway, for one, I don't read the papers anymore, save Sunday Star and foreign sports section. The rest are all rubbish.

Watching football is easy, playing one certainly isn't. I'm not talking about real football, I played on my game console. Damn bloody hard to score a goal! And for a start, I am only playing amateur mode, not pro! There wasn't much support in automatically switching players, and most of it is done manually, including play strategy. I don't have a bloody strategy! I took England, can't even beat Poland. Then I realised I was the one calling the shots and controlling every player. Ahhhh, my bad. No wonder I lost miserably. Cos England didn't make it to the next EURO! I should try Senegal.






My Strategy

*switches on console*

No comments: