vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Post-Commercialized-Christmas

People are still obsessed with JCo donuts.

Some claimed that it was nothing compared to the one she had in the UK. (so delicious that she can't even remember the outlet name)
"The flour is different, it's richer! Creamier! Sweeter!!" "It's the weather I think!!"

Why compare? It never ends.
Why can't they just be happy with what they got and just shut up and enjoy it?
(Please note that this does not apply career-wise.)

I this, you that, I did, did not, would be, will do, will be, should do, should go, shall do!
Let's just wait til it comes to our shore, shall we? And stop whinning like a baby. You're irritating me. *rolls eyes at the nearest cubicle*

Christmas is so commercialized.
Mystique has the lousiest sound system, no speakers at the back of the room, I get echos from where I'm standing.
People robbed the Christmas tree. Poor thing. By the end of the celebration, "he's" stripped clean of all ornaments and was found leaning against a pillar instead of towering above all.
Talk about Christmas spirit vs Malaysians.

Merry Chrishmas and a Happy New Year!!

Babbles: I've seen a growing rubbishbin. It's spooky, believe me, it growS! And it stinks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best doughnuts? (as rated by er ... my philipines friend) ... is Krispy Kreme. Not in Malaysia - yet.

iamjamiesher said...

dono..people just like to compare....im not a doughnut person =P
but i've heard of krispy kreme.