vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, December 14, 2007

Os

I joined the pathetic-kiasu-line a couple of weeks ago.


I got out safe and sound, and in one piece; an hour later.

It's amazing how long queues can attract more people to come join it. Perhaps it was the typical mentality at work; any stores with lots of people sure serves up good food. ... That says it all.

I decided get some of those back to AS.

No. I did not buy so much because "the queue is long and I have to get MAX donuts from there - call auntie uncle grandma grandpa friend's cow and see if they want any". I come from a big family =P

While I did not do what I did, the rest of the people standing in the line, most of them are holding out their cellphones, punching numbers, taking orders. Ah. Great.

Auntie: An neh, an neh!
ManStandingBehind: (huh?)
Auntie: (whispers) An neh, can you help me buy a dozen, glazed donuts?
ManStandingBehind: (-.-") Er...er..Okay. 12 ar?
Auntie: Yes Yes. I give you money, you buy for me, OK?
ManStandingBehind: OkOk.

Like that also can. *rolls eyes* He's a Malay guy btw, and what the hell's with an neh an neh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The line did not attract me nor Apple!
Boohoo!

did u saw how e donuts were made??!!
Unhealthiness!!!

*i knw got no such word la.. but sounds rite for THIS pathetic scenario!

iamjamiesher said...

cos you were both on diet. food made in the dirtiest way taste the best HAHA