vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Monday, March 06, 2006

Fine Line Between This and That

Sometimes I felt Im lost. Sometimes it just dawned on me that I should just keep walking. Keep going. Sometimes a slow pace breaks into a jog, then a run, or sometimes I end up sprinting, all of a sudden. Did that on impulse. Just what my heart tells me to do (and of course the brain still has to coordinate all the movements-Lah). Voices in my head, they're never wrong. Sometimes it gets too Analytical, that it is indeed destructive. But its not entirely based on what I think, I took into account the pieces of information around me and complete that Broken Story. Im the example of someone who has a chronic work-seeping-into-life disorder.

Im indeed obsessed with details (only those that mean alot to me). Other than that, I dont really pay much attention.

No comments: