vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, March 10, 2006

Its Taken

Its the second time in two weeks I got so pissed over not being able to get a parking space at the train station.What makes it worse is that people conveniently "reserved" spaces; with whatever objects big enough to signify that "Its Taken". *smacks forehead* Skittles,Baskets, cement blocks *wtf..

The worst it can get was when you're waiting patiently behind a car that is about to leave, and someone simply walked over with a chair in his hand and leave it there. RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. WTF was that?! I showed him my so very Disgusted Look, he showed me his smug looking goddamn face. It was the second time in 2 weeks that the same fcuking ahpek from the same fcuking shop did that to me. What would you do if you were me? He's so fcuking Kiasu!

If I let anger took over, I think I would've got out and grab that goddamn chair and slam it back into that goddamn shop. Already, they had 2 BIG Objects(i dont even know what they should be called) occupying 2 spaces infront of their goddamn shop! Why need another one when all they're gonna do is to leave the chair there for the rest of the day? I feel like burning the shop down man. I seriously do.

*chill chill chill...

Got so pissed with that I ended up driving to work instead. Peace. Heard that the damn train is damned once again. Sigh. Why does it has to break down all the time? Yesterday, on the stretch from Damai to Datuk Keramat, the train kind of slid on the tracks; lost grip or something, giving Inertia a chance to work its magic. Quite a number of people lost balance and fell, others broke into olympic gold medal winning acrobatic poses (*grins*) , boy, i felt like I was on train180 - FinalDestination3.ThankGod everyone survived, still in one piece, no smashed body, blood spattering or screams. Surprisingly, everyone was cool about it. Haha..

What has the world become?

1 comment:

Purple Rose said...

kho lian tai nya~ =.="