vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Break of Dawn

I had a bad dream last night. I remembered screaming in frustration (in my dreams) and I'm not sure if I screamed out loud.

Frustrations.
Anger.

Thats all I remembered. I don't remember what it was all about, or what was I so angry about. I just couldn't remember.

I woke up at 4 this morning. Couldn't get myself to sleep any longer. Got up instead and showered and get changed and go for breakfast. Halfboiled eggs, toasts and hot coffee. Its not healthy, I know. But I think I'm hungry after spending the night screaming in my dreams. And at 5 in the morning, mamak's all thats left. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thamby *hearts* haji
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

awww, dun worry, momma's here. Boogie man ain't real. We'll watch The Ring tomorrow, to wipe your Boogie man memory away, k?

(woops... juz kiddin)