vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Monday, April 24, 2006

Tagged!

On how to answer the questions, (which you are lame enough to follow me to do so :p) just turn the whatever player you have to shuffle mode and start to be silly. Have fun!

1) How does the world see me?
Little by Little by Marion Raven. hmm..Self explanatory? You decide.

2) Will I have a happy life?
Operator the line is dead (*gasps! How can we have the same song for this Question, Thamby!!!) ... You can ask the operator when the line's up again.

3) What do people really think of me?
Stupid girls by Pink. Damn. DAMN. Im not blonde and i dont dig paris hilton. I stil qualify as one of the stupid girls Pink described? muahha..damn..

4) Do people secretly lust after me?
Karena Ku Sayang Padamu by Dygta. <--- People secretly Sayang me? I'd hope so.haha.

5) How can I make myself happy?

Free Loop by Daniel Powter. Going in circles wouldn't make me happy. A free loop? yes.

6) What should I do with my life?
Shine by Shannon Noll. WooHoo. Shine, thats what I'd do!

7) What would be good advice for me?
Pernah by FerHad. enough said.hhaa.

8) What do I think my current theme song is?
Stickwitu by PCD. I ..er ... have no comments on this

9) What does everyone think my current theme song is?
StraightJacket Feeling by AllAmericanRejects. This should be the answer for the previous questions! DAMN!

10) What song will play at my funeral?
One Wish by RayJ. Ironic. it sounds a little absurd to play this at deathbed.

11) What type of women do you like?
Ever the same by rob thomas. =.='''

12) What's my day going to be like?
we run this by Missy Elliot .. my style can not be duplicated and recycled. this chick is a sick individual. woohoo!

13) Why am I here?
beep by PCD *beep* it was censored.Bet you didnt hear that, except for the BEEP.

14) What will people remember me for?
the luckiest by Ben Folds. Was with the star DJs yesterday. Count me lucky? I reckon!

15) Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Dance Inside by AllAmericanRejects. I dont know if there's anyone outside waiting to take me away, but im having a good time dancing inside my mind!

16) What will this year be about?
Stab my back by All American Rejects... gosh no. NO. hell no.

You've been tagged :
.
..
...
....
.....
Ham..you're tagged..

and..everybody else ..

No comments: