vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Friday, April 28, 2006

Distinct sense of dé·jà vu?

My car stalled, so I sat in the car waiting for help. It was cold outside, right after a heavy rain. The warmth from my body caused fog to cover almost the entire 5 windscreens of my car. As I sat in the car and wait a group of people walked by. A group of 7-8, guys and girls. I stayed in the car, was never bothered to even look at them as they walked nearer and nearer towards my car. From afar I can see that one of the girls was holding a can-like thing on her hand. Shaking it as she walks. I was pretty sure they could not see me from outside; fog covered car.

Anyway, something I least expected happened when she walked past my car. She was standing to the left side, right beside the hood of my car. She then opened the can, and start splashing some liquid like thing on the hood of my car. On impulse, I got out of the car, and once I was outside, I saw what that liquid did to the hood. I heard this crackling sound coming from it, and with the sounds, off came the paint. Its acid. That girl just splashed acid on my car. I got this suddenly surge of anger going through my mind and stormed towards her. As I did, she tried to pour acid on me, but I managed to grab her by her hand. Some tried to grab her back, try to hold her back while the rest, just stood and watch, in horror. She brandished a penknife and started swinging it like a madwoman. I managed to grab her by her wrists, and relieved her from the the knife and manage to make her drop that acid filled can.
...
Autumn. Some Games event. Big scale. Thousands of people representing different countries came for the event. All athletes and officials stayed at the games village. The games village is not entirely a new facility. Some of the buildings have the century old look and feel, whereas new
buildings were state-of-art buildings buffed up with high technology devices. There were media centers, athletes common space, a massive cafeteria, medical center, and countless blocks of living space, twin sharing athletes rooms, fully furnished, has a bathroom, as well as suites for the higher officials and other important people.

Some of the buildings were interconnected with each other, which is a good thing, because its chilly outside most of the time and at this crucial period falling sick will be any athletes' worst nightmare. The athletes living quarters is connected to a complex, where they can laze around,
hang out at coffee places, play pool; basically it functions as a common space for the athletes. Connected to the complex, were the games village's massive covered carpak. I remembered seeing a SkateShop at BAsement1. It's always packed with customers.

I fall sick just before the games start. I was advised to seek medical attention at the medical center. I chose to go alone, unaccompanied. I was diagnosed with some mystery illness, I was advised to withdraw from the events I was registered for. I was completely devastated. Had to stay at the medical center for the night, for thorough checking.

Dusk the next day. I took a walk in the beautifully lanscaped garden, overlooking the medical center. I was enjoying the serenity, listening to the sound of the freshly trimmed lawn, and the sound it makes as I shuffled on. From the corner of my eyes, I realised someone is looking at
me. I looked up, and saw him staring at me, a man probably in his mid 4os. He didn't turn away even when I looked at him, and he exerts an eerie feeling about him that disturbs me. I walked away.
...
They were only Dreams. I was dreaming; 2 consecutive dreams. In fact after the first dream, I went to the bathroom, washed my face, and got back into bed; and had the second one. Dreams. Dreams without ending.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The acid part was... eerie. Seriously, you should go write some triller or something. Think you'll create another phenomenal best seller after Dan Brown.
You should write all these thing dat make my blood rush and tell me it's a DAMN DREAM!!! >:(

iamjamiesher said...

skunky, you'd better hope its a dream. I don't anyone to do that to me, and get people killed in the process.
I have interesting dreams eh?

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»