vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Sweetest Thing

Its a Wednesday evening and I thought of catching a movie. I went home, get a shower, get changed and I'm out again. Just wanna get rid of the mud on my overgrown hair (read : mess). The pleasant after-showers breeze are just as cool and calming.

Made my way to the Cinema, and I was surprised that its almost deserted. Odd. Its a Wednesday. Decided to watch The Producers. Been craving for Sushi (solved my PeanutButter craving). Switched from SushiKing to Genki. Yucks SushiKing. =P
Quiksilver (again) is one of the shops I frequent. People there were nice, and I love the things they have. They even offer personal opinions on which cap looked good on me. Haha. Nice people.

Not many would chose to watch a movie like The Producers (judging from the number of people in House6 last night (total of 12)). I would say its a must-watch, if you love musicals and witty and funny lines,, not to forget - mocking Adolf Hitler (the funniest part). I was laughing away.

The sweetest thing a stranger could do to you is to smile. I had one last night and I could still remember until now. A foreigner. Malaysians would only glare and stare.

Don't ask me why I like to spend time alone. I just don't know how to answer you. I've reached a point where I am so at peace with myself, and the last thing I need is someone to screw it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard about the story where a girl smiled to a guy and got herself raped? hmmm... gotta think twice.

iamjamiesher said...

... ok..that woke me up. Haha..