vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ugh..

Lunch Time.
*yawns*
I consume the same bloody thing we call "food" everyday, everything taste the same to me now. Anything that goes through my mouth, down my throat and through the rest of my digestive system. It tastes the same.

Im moving out of this hellhole. A place I call "my room" (not Home) for the past 10 months. Heehe. Getting slapped with a parking ticket, helped me made up my mind. Thats so gonna be my last. LAST! @#$#%^%
What was I thinking when I moved in there? Was it because I spent a good 4++ years studying and staying in that area, and it only make good sense that you stick to somewhere you're familiar with. Call me a person of Habits. Perhaps subconsciously, I have my own "other" reasons as to why I chose to stay. That'll be my secret. Thanks, Idiot2, i'm moving out for GooD! =P (and Im no Termite)

I'm gonna become blind really soon. I could feel my eyesight getting from bad to worse. Everything is a blur, without my glasses or contacts. And I hate to not be able to see. Glasses = Troublesome. Imagine that your scope of view is within that 2 frame in front of your already so-small eyes. Darn. I hate it. But I've never thought of going for LASIk..not til that extent. HAha.And Oh, I have a new found interest, Shades and Glasses. Probably got that from Mum. "Encouraged" indirectly. We could spend hours checking out new shades and glasses, while sis sits beside trying not to fall asleep. Haha. Mum set her eyes on a pair of HugoBoss shades. Looks darn good on her. *grins* Love mum and dad.

As I type away happily, its raining heavily outside. I had my car washed just yesterday night (believe me, I've never seen any car as dirty as that!) Its a shame to drive around. Haha. Its freezing cold in here and I've been junking with my fellow colleagues. Havent been doing so since god knows when. Sheesh. Perhaps I'm living a squeaky clean and healthy life, that I should learn to take in a bit of bad stuff in my body just to get my immune system working. =P

Lunch time over. Good Day people! Realised that you people who reads this, are the expected few. I mean those who reads and drops comments (so I know you've been there, cos u left ur "mark" there) The counter on my blog, is not helping much. Just mere Number and figures. Not that I care if I get High number of hits. This is a place where I spill whatever shit on my mind. Not everything though. I do it offline too. *grins*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats plenty of shit u got there...but its some interesting shit

Anonymous said...

hmmm... loyal reader o'er here.

iamjamiesher said...

bucket, *winks back* hehe..out of the blue..you're the unexpected reader..