vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Death is Everywhere

People die, just like that. Freak accidents. Its hard to bite chew and swallow.
Few days earlier, the freak accident involving a man hit by a helicopter rotor blade.
Just this morning, dad told me that my grandfather's close friend died in an accident in Johor. A van full of people, but he's the only one killed. *sigh~*

Death is everywhere.

***
Quote of that Night :
"The cut will only go as deep as you let it to. Think about it."

p/S: Thanks to you, penpal666 (yeah ..the codes still work~). You have no idea how much you've helped me with that very sentence. And also the following things you said to me after that.

Idiot2, muahaa..you're crazy. We were talking about choco shit at wee hours in the morning. Until I got tempted by the smell of chicken coming from downstairs. Muahaha..Both idiots prefer to Type rather than to Talk. Muahah. Make sure we don't analyse debug and solve. That is so not gonna work. Lets remind each other that things Dont go by the rule all the time (If you readers think you understand what I'm trying to say, Well Done! )

***

I'm rather calm and I'm definitely at peace. Despite having experienced something rather New to me just recently. Discovered that All American Rejects is a Brilliant band (bought their album!). penpal666 thought that they were those contestants rejected from American Idol; hence the band name : The American Rejects! (*grins* haha..anyway, its easy to tell as to why you can come up with that connection between both things! ) hahaha..

***
I've been awake for the last 30 hours. Cool? Had some caffeine-rich drink (coffee..DuH)

gonna catch some beauty sleep. Goodnight everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Death is everywhere"...
its so true, especially now, THE CHENG BENG SEASON!!!
*eerie music came alive*
*evil laughter came from behind*.

Then you turn and...

saw me. BWahahahaha... juz to drop my love into the pile.