vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Leone Bandito

Leone Bandito.
I drew this. I was holding Sis' marker, scribbling words of encouragement (Sis was going through a hard time with studies and exams) and scrawling things everywhere.
Then I lie on the floor as we were talking to each other, right next to a box where she kept her notes. Start to draw things on it, didnt anger her but laughed at my drawing skills. Kekek. Had a good laugh over it.
Draw something of your own. Amuse yourself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You stayin with your sis now huh?

iamjamiesher said...

nono..I was at home in AlorSetar last week. My younger sis. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Oh... gee... now you make me miss my sister so much.

Anonymous said...

damn, i wish i have a sis weiiiyyy......

Anonymous said...

haha... LOL. it is nice most of the times. But when you're lazy to pick up your books after a massive exam, you'll know your sister are very much like yur mom. (hehe. They nag too)