vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Monday, May 01, 2006

Tagged by the Bloody Rodent

1) My mother once: baked alot of choco cookies for me just so that it'll last me til the next trip back to alorsetar.

2) Never in my life: I thought I'd do what I did

3) When I was five: I was that little kid who loves running around so much.

4) High school was: spent touring around malaysia for tournaments

5) I will never forget: the sweet memories I had while touring with the team

6) I once met: Asha Gill at IKEA

7) There's this person I know who: is obsessed with numbers.

8) Once, at a bar: I got a peck on the cheek by a transverstite..

9) By noon I'm usually: hungry.

10) Last night I: had another weird dream that I couldnt remember.

11) If I only had: ... I'm thankful for everything I've had.

12) Next time I go to salon: I'm gona dye it again.

13) Brad Pitt: Angelina.

14) I like: to see myself go somewhere from where I am right now.

15) When I turn my head left, I see: my bed.

16) When I turn my head right, I see: stereo set

17) You know I'm lying when: ...

18) In grade school: I spend alot of time playing sports

19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare: hamlet

20) By this time next year I: wanna be touching the sky.

21) A better name for me would be: I love my name.

22) I have a hard time understanding: why people love comparing themselves to others

23) If I ever go back to school I'll: try understand the Malaysian history, and addmath

24) You know I like you if: you catch me stealing glances, look away when being looked at when out in a group.. the rest, im not gona state here..

25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: mum and dad

26) I hope that: every step that im taking right now is gona take me where I want to be.

27) Take my advice: Nothing comes easy.

28) My ideal breakfast is: cereals and milk.

29) A song I love, but do not have is: Im in downloading business for quite some time. Whoops.. wil i get caught?

30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: we go to langkawi, island hopping

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Im not really a flower person. My flaws makes me human. Microhips were the best thing ever revolutionised, and trackstars? wtf is that?

32) Why won't anyone: stop asking me who Serena C is?

33) If you spend the night at my house: you'll be surprised at how early the rest of my family go to bed

34) I'd stop my wedding: ...

35) The world could do without: Nuclear weapons. Bombs. We can go Green.

36) I'd rather lick the belly of a roach than: being backstabbed.

37) My favorite is: uncountable.

38) Paper clips are more useful than: hairclips.

40) And by the way: I'm not what you think I am.

41) The last time I was drunk: I never got pissed drunk before.

42) My grandmother always: tell me stories on the Japanese occupation.

43) I'm tagging: thamby, Zu! and whoever that owns a blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dun own a blog no more sis!!! *cry* Gone pindah rumah after i graduate, stay in my cousin's rented house and then share a damn strymyx line(Switches are great inventions) with her, have a life (instead of facing my assignmnets day and night) and have something to say in my future blog. Ima gona name my blog - Life. (in celebration with the end of my stupid assignment-filled 'life').
Hmmm... but if i got a job in KL...then, i might not get the internet fixed in my room unless there's some1 to share it with. So... back to square one. But at least i have a life.

Anonymous said...

By the way... the previous msg was me. (forgot to fill in the name part)

iamjamiesher said...

skunky sis, do let me know where you're heading after you graduate in onepiece. *grins*