vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Monday, May 29, 2006

Mind of a Parking Ticket

You drive your car through the gates after you collect the parking ticket. Hunt around for a parking bay. "Stalking" shoppers spotted leaving the mall area to the parking lot. With a little stroke of good luck, you get a space before you even need to start stalking shoppers. Or spend minutes that tick away ever so quickly, while cursing under your breath on the car ahead of you who supposedly robbed you of the space that you've spotted from afar, which was rightfully yours (self claimed).

Then a lucky star came along, in the form of a shopper leaving the mall area, and walking towards that somewhere he parked his car at (Pardon the pronoun chosen (Him), just replace Him with Her if you were irritated by the fact that the Male are often regarded as the dominant gender.Whatever). So what we do when we see ourselves in such a situation is that, we car-stalk the shopper. Literal translation : we trail that guy and hope that he's leaving the place, not just walking towards his car and empty his shopping cart so that he can go back inside and buy more. (Malaysian style...) If he were to do the latter, he'd probably put a smirk on his face and waved at ya, handsignalling you that he ain't leaving just yet. (Perhaps at that point, you might wanna let loose some *beep* phrases...only to thank him for being such a nice considerate fella for letting you know before hand that he ain't leaving)

What are the odds that you lose your parking ticket even before you get into the mall? (read : drop it somewhere/simply lose it without you realising that it's gone..magically slipped through your fingers)

23 years of living, twice in my entire life, I misplaced (read : accidentally dropped) the parking ticket the moment I get out of the car. How can the same thing happened twice, both times when I was out with the same person (yes, you, the brokepocket halftermite), lost it in an almost a similar manner, both times at the parking lot?

It's almost hard to believe when I realised that I didnt have the ticket with me. Being a person of habits, it was almost a natural hand movement : to always put the ticket on the rubber mat thingy right in front of me, and to take it and slip it into my wallet first thing before I get out of the car, without fail.

I was spooked. SPOOKED. I was Completely Speechless. Words cant describe what I felt at that very moment I realise its happening again. It felt like it was a repeat of the first ever incident. Just that it was at a different location this time around, but it was the exact same story. I felt like banging my head against the wall. That is just silly. Sheer stupidity. Muahhaa..All I can do was to laugh it off, and thamby insisted that I should really blog about this..*slaps forehead*

Great day out. I discovered :
That all things black are considered Yuckie. Not edible.

The first CoffeeBean in KL that uses BM as the medium of speech. Rare sight and sound? There's always a start for everything. Perhaps this particular Franchisee believes in reaching out to customers, through the national language. Kudos. Two weeks old chocolate mud pie? Felt like tasting a piece of history. Yummy.

That we are supposed to look good enough for a timepiece to look good on ya wrist. Not the other way around. What I really meant was that, there are no such thing as an "ugly piece of work". To say that a particular TimePiece is not "cun" looking was as good as "you're not good enough for me, not the other way round".

*Enlightening..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kakaakaka.....
you've been charmed by *ahem*, yours truly ;D
screw BijiKopi!
screw PaiTanahLiat!
screw BigFatAssAunt!
three cheers for Guess!!!
mwuahahahaha.....!