vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Monday, May 01, 2006

Nightingale

VRrrrrrOOOmmm..
Vrom vrom vrom vrom vrom vrom vrrrrooooooooommmmmm!

Sound of power. Men and machinery. Circuit racing, men and their machinery, were the main reason people watch. That's the reason it is hailed as the World's Hottest Race. Speed and Sound.

Thats top notch racing.

Other than that, the rest are called Trunk Road racers competing in trunk road races. (as defined by me). Whichever road with the slightest sight of being straight in a trunkroadracer's definition, is a race track. Just like NFS, more obstacles makes it a more difficult race, therefore, racers clearly has to be equipped with a quick wit and a daring soul, along with adequate skills to maneuver their little machinery. Under the cover of darkness (besides being lit up by lampposts that lined the roads), thats where the show begins.

Well..its not like people flock around to see them in action. Not most of the time. The reason that people don't actually watch these "races" would be because of the choice or racetime, which would be probably waaaaaaay past midnight.. (plus its not that..legal..you know what I mean)

Well..despite the fact that I; who doesnt have any interest at all to see all these night time races, still have to suffer from it. Vrooming at midnight would be the last thing you wanna hear when you were trying to get some sleep?! Hello! Its the middle of the night when its just right that people go to bed!

Vroooooom Vrm vrom vrooom vrooooom vrom vroooooooom..

I wont be surprised if all those vrooming ended with a loud sound of metal crashing against the ground. A loud thud? a loud explosion, end up in a fiery inferno? I think I would be smiling as I held my fluffy pillow close to me and have a sweet dream. (gosh im so evil).

I see that Malaysians are at their best at utilizing everything that's given to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got that anywhere. Pulau Tikus, Taman Golf... EVERYWHERE.
You ain't no evil, juz plain ordinary. I might even pop the champagne if ever I heard that sweet sound of "vroooooooom... Bam Bang Brrrrrr.... BANG!"

iamjamiesher said...

mum says yoga helps her sleep at night despite all that noise~