vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Two Sides of Every Story

Every said and done has consequences that comes as a result of it.
Jealousy comes as the effects of Love.
Then comes Rage, Hatred and Anger.
Somethings that brings benefits to others, tend to bring hardships to others.

Alor Setar is well known for its traffic jams. No, not because of the traffic volume; it was solely caused by traffic lights. The Gov/MPKS (or whoever is responsible) took steps necessary to make most of the streets a Oneway. While motorists benefited from this move taken by whoever-is-responsible; for others, they see their business go down the now oneway street, and never come back. Sealing off part of the streets, simply means business is Less likely to come easy.

Talk about bad locations for shoplots. Inaccessible? Hardly accessible means people are less likely to drop by, cos its hard to make a "drop-by". Haha. So be extra cautious when you are looking for places, make sure its Easy for people to dropby! Perhaps they even bought that shoplot for a cheaper price, because its inaccessible, as compared to those nearer to the entry point. Hmm...

Heard about all these from Mum and Grandma. I just listen and thought..hmm..true enough +.+
Just one of the things that we sometimes overlooked. You might want to tell me that "Its not really my problem" but then again, its a simple example which proves that there are two sides of every story. Positive and negative.

I was heading to town on Sunday (in AlorSetar), it was drizzling. From where I was, I could see the Telecom Tower, the tallest structure in AS. I was looking at it, as I drive, and all of a sudden, lightning struck the tip of the tower. I've seen pictures of lightning striking tall buildings, only pictures, but for the first time, I saw it with my very own eyes. I was awe-struck. Unlike most of the lightning bolts I've seen, mostly from afar, this one was just 200m away. Blindingly bright and Fat bolt.

The next time that came into thought was about those people who were struck dead by lightnings. Burnt, charred, blackened remains of a human body. Seeing that Huge Fat bolt striking the tower, its hard to imagine anyone could survive such a hit. Hmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»