vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Saturday Through My Eyes

This morning...

Mr D: So whats wrong with you?
Me: Huh? I wanna do a blood test..
Mr D: Oh? Why so? Why do you need a bloodtest?
Me: Cos I thought that I should get one after 23 years of living; eating food besides homecooked food which is probably not so "clean" but downed them all anyway. After so many years, I guess its time to find out about my health status..
Mr D: Rite..
(Mr D mumbles to his assistant )
*takes out a medical glove, tied it around my arm
*tap tap Tap TApTAP TAP TAP ..
Mr D: AIks..right arm .. cannot (mumbles..what happen to your veins..)
*ties glove on left arm..TAP TAP TAP
Mr D: Ahh..ini boleh..
Mr D: You always do things with your left arm?
Me: I'm a righthander..
Mr D: But the veins in your left arm are more visible.
Me : +.+''' (thinking that I play badminton with my right hand??)
*takes a sterilized syringe... and tries to draw blood from my left arm as I looked
*after a while..blood ... came in drops.. =.+''' DROPS! damn..
Mr D: Rather small vein.. not good..
*removes syringe..
Mr D: Can we draw blood from here? (points at my the back of my palm)
Me: Yeah..sure
*takes out a smaller version of a syringe comprising only the needle, covered in a plactic case Thing(which I forgot the name, although I did ask what that Thing is) and another syringe
Mr D: So you watch this here, I'm gona put this in and take the needle out
Me: Ok..
Mr D: OK.. GOOd. Ball your fists and release slowly. Clench and release. Clench and release.
Me: Rite..
*now I see blood..oozing out..*grins* I'm such a sicko..
Mr D: Alright, we're done..
Me: When can I get the results?
Mr D: You can come back on Thursday.
Me: Alright.
Mr D: I'll need your urine.
Me: Grins. Yeah. Of course you do.
Mr D: You can pass it to my Girl at the dispensary.
*I gave a puzzled look
Mr D: My assistant. Hehe
Me: Grins. ( +.+''') *his girl? kekkeke..

He's a funny guy..

This morning...
I send my car to the workshop.

This morning..
I had my coffee fix..ahh...syok.

This morning...
In an enclosed space 25 floors up in the sky, I was shot in the face. Verbally.
But despite using the word Shot, I didn't feel anything. I'm too calm a person to be bothered about petty things like that. *grins*

Good day, People. Its a bright sunny day. Too bad Malaysia lost in the semi finals yesterday. And its too bad that I missed it, spending time in the office investigating problems faced. But I get a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction from what I do. It feels good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

iamjamiesher said...

anonymous, thanks for taking your time to read.