vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Monday, May 08, 2006

Uproarious Merriment

what was the craziest thing you ever did before?
Throwing away my first birthday present.
Thats silly.

I am amazed by how fast facial muscles could work to change an from an expression to another, in a blink of an eye. Both eyes.
Hopeless.
Ugh.

MobileConfessional. (as opposed to Dashbboard Confessionals)
MobileRanting?
Watever the name is.
I love the MobileConfessional. The name. I'm talking about the name.
Love how it works too.
OnlineConfessional?
Love this too. Power of words.
EmailConfessional?
Love this too. Words rules!

Perhaps people can come up with the term : MobileBitching?
Whether its about yourself or about others, its categorized under bitching.

Bitch about our lives.
Bitch about other's lives.
Bitch about every other person seen/never seen/heard of/never heard of.
Bitch about those who are living better lives.
Bitch about how much different the Numbers are on your payslips.

At the end of the day, you still go to sleep, get tucked in bed and have a sweetdream (or a nightmare).
Wake up the next day, you start your day the same way you did the day before, and bitch like you did the day before.
Worst part is that, you're still stuck where you were before, despite all those bitching.

Conclusion, bitching DOESNT work.

*pardon me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

100 yr old wise old man: "So much anger, i sense in you." *cough* *cough*

Anonymous said...

lu siao liao~
but i hope cheezeeeeyyy cures you :p

iamjamiesher said...

skunky, you always say that I always have so much anger in me. =P True. But its entirely positive. I blog, I don't go around destroying things. =P

Thamby, I gota stop Cheezing. =P

Anonymous said...

LOL~